Baffin Bags Winner… And My Voice
Happy Monday morning to you all. Let me tell you why today is a big day.
1. Today is my best friend, Lyndsey’s birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYNDSEY. I wish we could hang out.
2. I announce the winner of the clutch and key fob.
3. You get to hear my voice for the first time. (Unless you know me in real life. Then you’ve obviously already heard it.)
4. I (hopefully) get a niece. My very first niece.
Now let’s address these individually.
1. Happy birthday Friend. I love you and wish you the very best birthday. How did we get so old??
2. Sorry I’m announcing this like 4 days late. I have literally not been home in 4 days, except to sleep. We are exhausted. So I couldn’t quite find the energy to write all the names down and try to make a video. Especially since most of you are on vacation anyways and it doesn’t make much difference to you if I announce today or next week.
3. Here you go. Because I love you so much. Man, this was not easy. Apparently WordPress won’t play the video right from my camera because of the file type. So I actually had to open a You Tube account so you could see this. You’re welcome. After we shot this video Stephen told me that I was talking funny. He was too. For some reason when a video camera is on you, your voice changes. It’s impossible to act normal. So please still be my friend.
Congrats Angie! I’ll hook you up with Baffin Bags (<– that’s a link).
4. My brother and sister-in-law are supposed to have a baby today. She was scheduled to be induced this morning at 5:00 am but they got a call saying the hospital is full and to hold tight for a bit. Now they are waiting for another call from a scheduler. How crappy is that?? So I may or may not be an aunt today. And to make matters worse, my mom is sick. Which means she won’t get to go to the hospital on the day that her very first grandchild is born. SUCK. Say a prayer for her so she gets better ASAP.
That’s all I’ve got for you today. I hope it was thrilling and entertaining. If you haven’t entered the latest giveaway, be sure to do so!
**Edited to add… we aren’t doing Ten on Tuesday tomorrow. I don’t feel like it. AndI’m hoping to talk about my niece tomorrow.