Archive for February 16, 2010
This batch of questions comes from Miss Debbie at My Thoughts Exactly. She’s a fellow Texan which makes her cool by default.
1. If you could open any type of store/place of business (money is no obstacle), what would you open?
A used bookstore slash bakery. It would be awesome. I’d have big comfy chairs and delicious chocolately things. And there would be wi-fi, you know, for the bloggers. I have dreams…
2. If all jobs paid equally, what occupation would you want? Why?
Stay at home mom. Duh.
3. If you could be any animal in the world, what would you pick? Why?
A dog. But not a dog with an owner that makes me run a lot. That’s not fun. I’d want to be a dog with an owner that lets me sit on the couch and give me delicious treats all day. Or one of those owners that actually cooks for me.
4. If offered one “service” free of charge, which would you choose? (chauffeur, maid, personal shopper, chef, etc.)
This is probably the easiest question ever. Maid. Hands down. Although in September I may choose a nanny instead of a maid. Maybe a nanny who cleans while the baby is sleeping. Yes. Perfect.
5. What is one habit, no matter how hard you try, you just can’t seem to break?
Chapstick. Although in my defense I’ve never actually tried to quit. Everytime I think about trying to quit, I quit thinking about it.
6. What is one thing that no matter how many you own, you still love to buy all the time?
7. Out of all the game shows (past and present), which would you want to be a participant on and play?
Wheel of Fortune. I watch it almost every day and I’m awesome at it. I mean that in the most humble way possible… I’m like, really good at it.
8. If you could play the lead role in any movie that’s already been made, which movie would you pick?
Well I’m a horrible actress so I’m not so sure. Assuming I’d be as awesome as the lead role was? Meryl Streep in Julie & Julia because she gets to eat delicious food the entire time and it was okay for her to gain weight.
9. Name 5 things on your bucket list (things you want to do before you die).
I don’t really have a bucket list. I can’t think of anything that would make my life complete. I wouldn’t mind going to Europe, having absolutely no debt (including mortgage), seeing all of my children have children (not actually witnessing it… just being alive for it, thank you), becoming a better baker, and writing a book that I’m proud of.
10. Which one of your birthdays was the best? What did you do that day?
Every birthday is great. I love birthdays! One year when I was little I got a bike and I remember being so excited. Then when I was 16 I got a car. Plus, turning 16 is like the coolest thing ever.
Sorry my answers were short today. I didn’t get home from Bible Study until 9 and I’m very very tired. I’m looking forward to reading yours though, I like these questions.
Also- all of you Beth Moore lovers… go to my blog-friend Pippy’s blog to enter her giveaway for Beth’s new book. Click here.