Archive for March 9, 2010
So here’s the thing. Monday nights I go to Bible Study at my church. We got out a bit late last night. Then I was instructed to stop at my parents’ house to pick some leftover casserole for my lunch today. And, well, I don’t pass up free food. When I got there we had to stare at the pictures of my little baby and then I had to tell them, in detail, about my doctor’s appointment incident and why I cried. Then I came home and my husband needed to show me the new doorknob he installed on our garage (we live thrilling lives, let me just tell you), and then I needed to stare at my little baby for a few more minutes before bedtime.
All of that to say that I didn’t even participate in my own weekly feature. I know, I know. I should be kicked out of blogland. But YOU should participate. Here are the questions again. Mr Linky is posted below.
This week’s questions were provided my my hubby. The father of the child growing inside me. I’m excited to read your answers. Stephen has been known to visit random blogs that I read so he may even make an appearance on yours.
1. Of your current hobbies, which would you choose to spend more time, money, and effort on? Why?
2. List the two other hobbies/habitual activies (not chores) besides the one listed above that you regularly do now and didn’t choose in question one.
3. Why are you spending time on the above two hobbies/habitual activies at all if you really wanted to spend your time on the first one you chose? …or to put it another way, what are these two hobbies/habitual activities fullfilling that the first one doesn’t if you don’t want to put all your effort into the first hobby?
4. Ready John 3:16 in the bible… In what way does this passage affect you? What are your feelings towards these words, positively or negatively?
5. M&M’s: nuts, no nuts, or peanut butter?
6. Putting away the feeling of pride being a bad thing; what secretly/openly are you proud about yourself?
7. Given one room in the house to do with what you want, not changing the actual size of the room and with all the money you would need, what would you do, and be specific? (this can range from bouncy floor,walls & ceilings; to hard wood floor with wood paneling and purple ceiling with a chair; to nothing)
8. What’s the next movie you’re going to see? Not what you’d LIKE to GO see, but the next movie you realistically are going to watch.
9. Use the keyboard only and make your best smiley/funny/cool face –> like this! 8^)
10. What makes you cry? What makes you pray? What makes you laugh?