Ten on Tuesday (31)
Today’s batch of questions are from Ashley at Double Shot of Texas. They are answered by Stephen because I was busy getting treatment from my Looocy on this awful back of mine. Enjoy!
1. If your name was a verb, what would “to Chelsea” mean? (Insert your own name though…)
Awesome; as in “to awesome something up” which would become “to Stephen something up.” …yeah, coolness.
2. What myth have you always wanted to prove or bust?
I would like to prove that some tornadoes really do take you to a technicolor dreamworld where cities are green and the only way around is by an unusually well kept brick road with no wear whatsoever.
3. If you had the ability to get a message out to the entire world, what would you say?
wuzzuuuuuuuup! …hopefully the largest commercial parody ever would ensue.
4. I know you’ve answered a similar question before, but it’s been awhile. Please name your current top 10 blogs.
1) Roots and Rings 2) Drudgereport …that is all, because frankly I don’t really read blogs….sorry.
5. Do you have a junk drawer?
I would like to address this; there should never be a junk drawer. If you call a drawer a junk drawer, then you probably just have a disorganized drawer which you can’t identify much inside of it. This is not the point. I have an eclectic drawer, organized, and knowing what’s in there, even though it’s full of things that there aren’t many of or belong together.
6. Bottled water or tap?
filtered…in your face!
7. As a kid, did you have a favorite Biblical story?
Mine was David and Goliath. There was a cartoon where live action stuffed animals played the characters and David was played by a raccoon. I loved those cartoons!
8. What is your favorite black and white movie?
Schindler’s List, didn’t see that one coming, huh?!
9. Aside from your engagement/wedding rings, what is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own? Does it have a story behind it?
Even though I haven’t been able to find it for a couple of months, I have a ring from James Avery (which means I saw other people wearing it too) but it was a beaten metal ring with a raised cross on top. I wore it on my pointer finger on my right hand because it’s hard to forget you have it on and what it is.
10. What sports/activities do you hope your kids will be involved in? (Answer for both a boy and a girl)
I hope my boy will be involved in a martial art like tae-kwon-do, kung-fu, or boxing because they have basic rules that can be inherently learned and used throughout life as natural feeling rather than thought…plus a boy’s gotta know how to fight and how to use fighting to keep peace through gentleness. Girls I would say the same thing, perhaps Yoga instead since girls have to learn how to keep a clear head with all those hormonal boys around. I also want both to play baseball and soccer.
(This is Chelsea speaking now.) I just read his answers. Some of them are quite goofy! Sorry if you were expecting something more serious! Sometimes it’s nice to have a bit of a change around these parts. Yes?
Add your links below!