Ten on Tuesday (38)
This week’s questions are brought to you by the lovely Lisa at Lisa’s Yarns. Go visit her and thank her for her questions.
1. What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
I have this obsession with baseball so I love baseball movies. One time in college, Stephen and I were at Walmart and we were looking at the $5 bin of DVD’s. I saw this movie called Pitcher and the Pin-Up. I should have known that it was going to be awful with a title like that but I bought it anyways. Oh my, it was terrible. Every single movie cliché was represented. Just when you thought you’d reached the climax, something else would happen that would make it go on and on. It was terrible and I’m sorry to say that I own it.
2. Do you have a favorite Disney/Pixar film?
It’s so hard to pick just one! I really loved Finding Nemo so I think that may be my favorite. However I also really loved Aladdin!
3. Do you have a favorite movie from the 80′s?
Honestly, no I don’t. I never was that big into 80’s movies.
4. Are there any movies you saw more than once in the theater?
I very rarely go to the movies to begin with. If I actually saw the same movie twice, it would be a HUGE deal. I may or may not have seen Julie & Julia twice in the theater, I can’t remember.
5. What is one city/area of the US (or country you live if you do not live in the US) that you have not seen but would like to see?
One day I’d like to go to Boston or Chicago. I’ve never been but would like to go see some sights there and eat some of the food. But that still wouldn’t be one of my first few vacation choices. Stephen and I would rather go to Disney World or New York.
6. What are your favorite toppings on an Ice Cream Sundae?
Those soft chocolate sprinkles. Those things are the best! I also love hot fudge or just the basic chocolate sauce. I don’t like nuts on ice cream. I also don’t really like fruit on my ice cream if it’s a sundae. If it’s a basic bowl of vanilla ice cream, I love fresh strawberries on it. Now I want ice cream. Thanks a lot, Lisa.
7. How many proms did you go to? What color was your prom dress? If you went to multiple proms, what color was your favorite prom dress?
I went to three proms. I went to a small school so we had junior/senior prom, not just senior prom. My sophomore year I got invited by a friend of mine so I got to go then to. (It was on a boat. Super cool. Until every senior boy had posed on the front and screamed “I’m king of the world!!” That part was not super cool.) My favorite dress was red.
8. Is there a sport or extra-curricular activity that you didn’t get to try as a child that you wish you would have? (e.g. gymnastics, piano lessons, ballet, etc.)
Nope. We got to try anything we wanted to try. Although there is an activity that I wish I didn’t have to participate in… dance. Ugh. Disgusting. I was the little girl who didn’t smile on stage. For some reason my mom thought I should do ballet and tap. I probably only did it two or three years but it certainly felt like my entire childhood.
9. How many siblings do you have? Are you the oldest, middle, or youngest?
I have two siblings. An older brother and a younger sister, which would make me the middle. Judge accordingly.
10. Do you feel like you fit in with your age group? Or do you feel younger/older than your age group?
I’ve never felt like I fit in my age group, I have always felt older. However if I take a step back and think that I am a 25 year old married, pregnant woman, it doesn’t seem abnormal. It seems perfectly normal… I’m just not surrounded by many (if any) 25 year old preggos so I guess I still feel old.
Here’s Mr. Linky.