Ten on Tuesday (41)
I made up the questions this week. So basically if you don’t like them, don’t tell me. I’m pregnant and fragile.
1. What is your current favorite television show?
I would say The Biggest Loser but we’re in the off season so it’s not really in the forefront of my mind. I really love Community. I honestly think it’s one of the best shows on television right now. It’s hilarious and I love Joel McHale. (Also a huge fan of Big Bang Theory and Wipe Out.)
2. Apple juice or orange juice?
Mott’s apple juice. Sometimes I drink it in a wine glass because it makes me feel classy and not like a toddler. I like orange juice with a lot of pulp and Stephen doesn’t really so we usually buy pulp-less OJ.
3. It’s Shark Week on Discover Channel. Do you watch? Why or why not?
I’ve never really understood what the fuss is all about. Stephen and I watched a bit on Sunday night and it was pretty fascinating. I don’t think I could watch shark shows for an entire week… but one or two shows is fun.
4. What are the non-blog websites that you visit regularly?
Hotmail, Facebook, Twitter, Failblog, Failbooking, Postsecret, Etsy.
5. What is your favorite way to prepare green beans? Asparagus? Potatoes? Carrots?
-I steam my green beans and add them to carmelized onions.
-I grill asparagus with olive oil and kosher salt.
-If we are talking about red potatoes, either chopped up and cooked int butter and/or bacon fat and made into hash browns or PW’s roasted garlic and new potatoes recipe.
-I boil the carrots for 8 minutes and then add them to a dab of butter and brown sugar.
6. What is your favorite flower?
“Daisies. They’re so friendly. Don’t you think daisies are the friendliest flower?”
7. How do you feel about handkerchiefs?
I think they are gross. (And for those of you who followed my answer for #6, I totally didn’t mean to ask another YGM related question. It just happened.)
8. If you could only shop at 3 stores for the rest of your life, what would they be? (You probably should include a grocery store.)
Kroger, Old Navy, and Target. Kroger is my grocery store of choice so that would be where I’d like to do my grocery shopping. Old Navy is within my budget and I can actually fit into their jeans, so I could handle that being my main clothes store. I’d get everything else at Target.
9. If you could only use wine for one purpose for the rest of your life, which would you choose? To cook with or to drink?
This is pretty tough but I think I may go with cooking. I really love the flavor that wine brings to food and I think I’d rather have that flavor. I can always have a beer, right.
10. What’s your bedtime?
Sadly, around 10:30. TOO LATE. We just can’t seem to get to bed any earlier. I’m so tired in the mornings but I wake up in the evenings and it’s hard to turn my brain off. In my first trimester I went to sleep by 9. Those were good times!