Ten on Tuesday (50)
This week is all about working out. I don’t work out, so I’m choosing not to answer these. Just imagine “N/A” as my answer to each question.
Go visit Ashley (<– link) to see her answers and to thank her for her questions. If you’d like to submit some questions (and I’d very much appreciate it), you can email me at chelsea (at) rootsandrings (dot) com.
Oh and also, I accidentally said that last week was week 50. I was wrong, it was actually week 49. I don’t think that mistake ruined any lives, but I wanted to apologize just incase.
I changed my mind, I’ll answer.
1. What does your work out schedule look like?
It looks blank.
2. What is your favorite machine to use at the gym?
3. What is your favorite class to take at the gym?
I’ve only ever taken one class and it was yoga. I like yoga but I prefer to do it by myself… without an instructor that listens to Dido and talks about breathing out bad energy.
4. Where do you shop for work out gear and clothing?
I don’t. But a few of the items on my draw from SEVERAL years ago are from Target and Old Navy.
5. If you can’t go to the gym, do you have a favorite outdoor activity?
My favorite thing to do outside is lay out on the beach. Or sit by a pool with a cold beverage.
6. What about a favorite work out DVD? If so, please share!
Biggest Loser Yoga. It’s actually pretty hard.
7. Are you more active now or when you were in high school?
In high school FOR SURE.
8. How has your dieting/working out philosophy changed since high school?
I don’t really have a philosophy about working out. I just don’t enjoy it so I don’t do it. Although I think I’m going to need to whip out The Shred or Biggest Loser Yoga if I ever want to fit into my pre-baby clothes. I told myself I wouldn’t even think about losing weight until I hit the 6 week mark. That’s on Thursday… so I may need to start thinking about it.
9. What do you do while working out– (i.e., day dream, read, listen to music, gab with a friend)?
Cry and whine.
10. What working out resolution would you like to make for yourself this year?
To do it, at least a little bit. I don’t want to hate my new mommy body, but I also don’t want to obsess about looking like I did pre-baby. (It took 9 months to put on, I’m giving myself 9 months to get it off.)