Ten Things You Need To Know
1. Today marks the midpoint of one of the hardest week’s of my life. Thank you so much for all of your well wishes and prayers. It hasn’t been easy, but somehow I am managing to maintain my composure. I have yet to cry at work.
2. Stephen and I are officially cancelling cable. I know we mentioned that we were going to do it before, but we called and they made us a great offer so we kept it. But now we’re ready to make the break. We’ll probably eventually get Netflix but for now, it’s just network channels.
3. I’m giving up Biggest Loser for a season. Can you believe it? ME. I know. But I really didn’t like the first couple of episodes this season… I’m not good with change. So Stephen and I decided to turn Tuesdays in No TV Tuesdays. It’s all about chores. If we do chores one evening, we can relax the rest of the week.
4. I feel like I spend 80% of my day with one of my boobs out. For an extremely modest girl like me, this is odd.
5. Jansen went through 4 onesies yesterday. For some reason, he kept wanting to pee while we were changing his diaper and out wipey didn’t block the stream.
6. At one of my showers, a family friend gave me a card with coupons for house cleaning. Brilliant. She’s at my house today giving it a good scrub down and that makes me a happy camper!
7. I’m writing this on Tuesday night.. I’d like to place a bet right now that my son will not sleep tonight. He’s been asleep for a good three hours. I’d wake him up but Stephen and I are trying to get some stuff done and its sort of convenient to have him asleep.
8. On a related note, I probably had a pumpkin spice latte this morning.
9. On another related note, this morning will only mark my fourth pumpkin spice latte this season.
10. You should all leave a question in the comments so I can compile a set or two of Ten on Tuesday questions. I’d really appreciate it, my creative bone is broken.
Entry filed under: Uncategorized.