Ten on Tuesday (53)
I made up the questions this week. I always feel weird answering my own questions, like I’m saying, “These are things I want you to know about me.” So leave me some questions in the comments so I have them for next week.
1. Who makes your Thanksgiving dinner?
Depends on who I’m spending it with. This year we’ll be with Stephen’s immediate family and I’ll be making the turkey and I’m sure at least one or two sides. It’ll be at our house so it’s convenient. Plus we have two ovens.
2. What is your favorite recipe the includes pumpkin? (bonus points for including the recipe)
I love all things pumpkin. My current favorite is chocolate pumpkin cupcakes. Just mix a box of chocolate cake mix with a can of pumpkin. I mix some mini chocolate chips in there and then bake them in mini cupcake tins (without the little cupcake liners) and then I top them with chocolate fudge frosting. Hellllllo! (Edit: Okay, so that I don’t have to e-mail everyone individually: It’s JUST the can of pumpkin and cake mix. No eggs, oil, or water. Your dough will be really thick and sticky. If you want cupcakes, make sure you roll the dough so the top is rounded. It pretty much keeps the shape you put it in. You can also press the dough into a pan and make a cake.)
3. What are 5 things you want for Christmas?
The winning lottery ticket, a massage, a new job, non-maternity clothes, and some new shoes.
4. Does your family draw names or do you buy for everyone?
A little of both.
5. How do you feel about motorcycles?
Remember when Stephen almost lost his nose?? (<- link) Well that was only an ATV and he wasn’t being careless. So, yeah, I’m not a fan of motorcycles and Stephen will never have one.
6. What’s your favorite thing to do on a rainy Saturday?
Nap and watch movies. Or watch Food Network and then bake. But I love to be indoors and I especially love to be lazy.
7. What is the coolest thing to do in your city?
Not much. Maybe the zoo, or The Galleria, or Saint Arnold’s Brewery, or hanging out with Chelsea and Stephen.
8. Do you paint your fingernails?
No, never. They are always natural. Mostly because they grow like weeds so I’d have to repaint them every 2 days to keep up. But toenails? Well, you know how I feel about those.
9. Who is your favorite actor over the age of 50?
“Dennis Quaid is here.”
10. Do you have a high school letter jacket?
Yes I do! I lettered in volleyball and softball. I wasn’t good at either.
Here’s Mr. Linky!
Entry filed under: Uncategorized.