Ten on Tuesday (54)
Here you go!
1. What is your favorite breakfast pastry?
Cinnamon rolls, duh! Is that considered a pastry?
2. Were you ever in a Thanksgiving or Christmas play?
Not that I can remember but I’m sure I was. Once my sister wore a vest made out of a paper bag with a head-piece made out of construction paper. I don’t know if it was for a play or if it was just to have a rockin’ good time.
3. What is your favorite clothing accessory?
I love scarves. And while they may not be my favorite, I don’t think you look put together without a belt. I haven’t worn a belt in months… God bless the stretchy pants!
4. What is your favorite item of clothing?
Right now I hate everything except leggings and pajamas. Normally I love a good pair of jeans… but I feel like the Pillsbury Dough Boy in them right now.
5. What is your favorite color and why?
Burnt orange. If you don’t know, you are dead to me.
6. What is your favorite type of Christmas cookie?
I forgot what the typical Christmas cookies are. I loooove the shortbread cookies that Stephen and I made last year. They were to die for. Tons of butter and then dipped in chocolate!
7. What is your favorite scent (food, perfume/lotion)
Here are some of my faves: Fresh coffee, homemade bread, cinnamon rolls, chocolate chip cookies, Jansen.
8. What is your favorite household cleaner?
9. When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up? And what did you actually grow up to be?
I wanted to be a mommy and a teacher. I am actually a mommy and a lady who does paperwork for a construction company. Not the same.
10. What is the last song or album you bought?
I don’t buy songs or albums.
Entry filed under: Ten on Tuesday.