Ten on Tuesday (56)
This week’s questions come from Jenny. Click her name to visit her blog!
1. Where are you from? Have you lived there your whole life?
I am from Houston. Actually I am from a suburb outside of Houston but nobody actually says that… we all just say Houston because it’s easier. Yes, I have lived here my whole life, minus a 4 year stint in Austin where I went to college.
2. How would you classify your clothing style?
Casual. Cheap. I am the Old Navy size 8 mannequin, only less plastic and creepy. And actually I’m currently NOT size 8 due to the leftover post-partum doughy belly that has yet to shrink.
3. What kind of car do you drive?
A Nissan Murano. I think we’ve had this question but I couldn’t remember.
4. What would your dream home look like if you could have it (or already do!)?
I’m not sure. It would be unique. I hate those cookie cutter houses. There would be a spot for everything and a giant kitchen with lots of counter space. There would be a play room in addition to the living room. There would be bedrooms for all the kids, plus an office and a craft room. Also, there would be a big laundry room with lots of hanging space and all of the bedrooms would have laundry shoots that dropped their clothes into a bin in the laundry room. Oh and I’d have a pantry like Pioneer Woman’s.
5. Do you have kids, and if so, how many and how old were you when you had them?
I have one baby boy. He’ll be three months on Thursday. I was 25 when I had him.
6. What is your favorite hobby?
Cooking. I love to cook in a clean kitchen with the radio on. I also love naps.
7. Are you going to have any New Year’s resolutions for 2011?
Yes. I’m going to get back into my journal. I have this awesome 10 year journal that I completed forgot about while I was pregnant. I forgot everything while I was pregnant. I’m going to start again on January 1. I know I’ll be mad when I look back and see that I missed so much but I’m going to just pick up and pretend that I never missed a day so I don’t stress myself out over it.
8. What is something, if anything, that you’d want to change about yourself?
I wish I was cleaner.
9. What is something that you love about yourself?
I am loyal.
10. Pick one of the following: Someone to cook for you, someone to do your laundry, or someone to do your dishes.
Lucky for me, my MIL does my dishes and laundry when she’s at my house on Tuesdays and Thursday. If I had to pick one, I’d want someone to do my dishes. Like immediately. Like I’d want them to follow me around and the second I dirty a dish, they wash it and put it away.
Entry filed under: Ten on Tuesday.