Ten on Tuesday (62)
These questions are from my friend, Molly. You can go visit her by clicking here.
1. Is there a band/artist that you HATE?
I hate hate hate Shania Twain and Coldplay. I dislike Dave Matthews Band, Kenny Chesney, Toby Keith, and all bands that scream so loud that you can’t understand the words.
2. What do you do when you get a gift that you do not like? How do you react?
I like most gifts I receive. And if I don’t like the gift, I still appreciate the gesture, so I can still be thankful for that.
3. How is your work office/cubicle decorated?
It isn’t. Work is not my happy place so I don’t spend much energy making it nice. I have a few pictures on my bookshelf and credenza. I can’t hang anything on my walls because they are decorative glass. I suppose I could tape things up but then it would be weird for my office neighbors.
4. Do you use all of your vacation every year?
Ha. Do we really want to get into this subject? I get 5 days per year… so, yeah. I use it all.
5. Did you have a real or fake Christmas tree?
Fake. And it’s still up. Don’t judge me. We’ll take it down this week. It’s huge and takes a while to take down. We had a full, fun weekend and sort of just ignored it.
6. If you could have anything for dinner tonight, what would it be?
I’m sort of in the mood for a grilled cheese sandwich and homemade tomato soup. We can’t have that though. I have defrosted chicken in the fridge. Plus, my husband doesn’t think we’ve had a meal unless meat is involved.
7. Do you bite your fingernails?
8. How many cups of coffee do you drink each day?
Anywhere between zero and four. It depends on how tired I am, if the office pot is full, and how my stomach feels.
9. Do you have a nervous tick?
No, unless you consider putting on Chapstick. I do it mindlessly and often do it to fill dead time.
10. How often do you vacuum?
Our living room gets vacuumed about 2-4 times per week because we have a giant black rug that collects dog hair. The rest of our house? Not often enough. We have a Roomba but sometimes he gets lost.
Entry filed under: Ten on Tuesday.