Ten on Tuesday (64)
These questions are from Sarah at Simply Sarah. I think they are a particularly fun and random bunch! If you’d like to submit a set, send them to me via email at chelsea (at) rootsandrings (dot) com.
1. Do you decorate for Valentine’s day?
Oh goodness no. I just hardly got all of my Christmas stuff down!
2. Does your desktop have a picture or computer graphic? Is it organized?
It’s not organized but it does have a picture. The one at work has a picture of Stephen and I at the Longhorns’ football stadium and my laptop has a picture of Jansen.
3. Do you use a paper planner, electric planner or no planner at all?
I have a paper planner that my sister made. Click here to see it. It’s that style but with a different cover. I love it. I love planners and I have it with me all the time.
4. Do you change purses or bags often or stick with a good thing?
I usually stick with one for about 6 months and then I get tired of it and get a new one.
5. What’s your favorite YouTube Video?
Boys Will Be Girls. If you have not seen it, do so immediately.
6. Do you use Turbo Tax or a real person to pay your taxes?
I use TurboTax or some other program like that and then I have my dad review it to see if I made any mistakes. My life isn’t complicated enough to pay a professional do to my taxes.
7. How many states have you set foot (or tire) in? Which ones?
Oh this is hard, let’s see what I can come up with. Texas (obviously), Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, Oklahoma, Kansas, Colorado, Nebraska, Missouri, Washington, Maryland, Virginia, New York, Michigan, Nevada, Georgia, Tennessee, Arkansas, California… I think that’s it. So 20 states.
Okay Stephen wants to do this now: Texas, New York, Pennsylania, Delaware, Maryland, West Virgina, Virginia, Michigan, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Tennessee, Arkansas, Missouri, Illinois, Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Colorado, Nevada, Arizona, California, Hawaii, New Mexico… so 29. Wow.
8. How many countries have you been in? Which ones?
9. How many pillows are in your house? (Sleeping or decorative)
That’s almost an impossible question. I’m not even going to count.
10. How cold is too cold for flip flops?
I’m not really good at knowing degrees. If it’s not hot outside, I’m cold. I would guess that anything below 65 is probably too cold for me to wear flip flops. Is that a good guess?
Entry filed under: Ten on Tuesday. Tags: .