Ten on Tuesday (65)
These questions are from my real life best friend, Lyndsey. Click here to visit her blog.
1. What is your favorite childhood memory?
That is an impossibly hard question. I loved riding my bike around the neighborhood with my friends. We spent most of our summer days outside AS KIDS SHOULD.
2. What is your favorite quality about yourself?
I’m loyal and sometimes I can be funny.
3. What is your favorite thing that your child does?
I love most things about Jansen but I really love it when he gets a case of the giggles. He very rarely laughs for me but on Sunday night he was laying on my lap and started giggling for no reason. It was the cutest thing ever.
4. What is your favorite thing to do to relax?
Prepregnancy it was to sit in a hot bath with a glass of wine and a book. I don’t really do that anymore. Saturday morning Stephen and I laid in bed with Jansen in the middle while he giggled and baby talked. I loved every second of it.
5. What is your favorite restaurant? And what is your favorite thing on the menu?
Hmm, this is tough. Most of the restaurants I love are in Austin. Except there is a pizza place in Houston called Dolce Vita that I’m a huge fan of. They have this pizza with pears, arugula, and truffle oil. In Austin I love Maudie’s (I get the Rockin’ Ruthann with no onions), The Saltlick (it’s all you can eat, family style BBQ), and Austin Land and Cattle (steak). I’m sure I’m forgetting some.
6. What is your favorite piece of jewelry (besides your wedding ring)?
I guess it would be cheating if I said my engagement ring… I’ll go with my necklace. It has a heart charm with my monogram and a little boy silhouette charm with “Jansen Bridges” on it. Both are from my MIL.
7. What is your favorite night of the week M-TH? And why?
Thursday because it is the closest to Friday and has the best television shows. Although I’m upset that even with NBC’s line up changes, Community is still on at the same time as Big Bang Theory.
8. What is your favorite dessert?
Chocolate mousse or chocolate cheesecake. I also love bananas foster.
9. What is your favorite item in your make-up bag?
My Avon Glimmersticks eyeliner.
10. What is your favorite smell?
Stephen. Specifically, his armpits. He wears Axe Phoenix and it smells awesome. I also love fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies.
Entry filed under: Ten on Tuesday. Tags: .