Ten on Tuesday (71)
Today’s batch of questions is from Angie at Lariats and Lavender. Thanks, Angie!
1. What is your cleaning style like?
I didn’t know there was such a thing. My style is: Ignore it until it goes away. (Hint: It never goes away.) I don’t understand you people who love to clean. Something is wrong with you!
2. What is your favorite thing to add to an outfit to take it from casual to classy?
Either a scarf or tall boots.
3. Do you like stormy weather?
Yes, except when it gives me a headache or when I have to drive in it.
4. What is your favorite cold treat on a hot day?
Ripe fruit, ice cream, or a beer.
5. What is your favorite warm treat on a cold day?
Coffee or hot chocolate. OH, NO! Grilled cheese and tomato soup! With the tomato soup served in a big mug.
6. Who is your favorite animated character?
I don’t know that I have one. I’m sure that I’ll think of something as I’m reading your answers.
7. What do you keep your jewelry in?
A jewelry box that Stephen made me as a wedding gift. It pretty awesome! My mom got me this super cute Vera Bradley jewelry roll-up thing for travel. The print is so cute! Here’s a link!
8. Do any of the rooms in your house have a theme?
Nope. Jansen’s room has the theme of bright and non-baby! Here’s a link to that if you are new to my blog. (And please ignore that I misspelled “cloths” as “clothes.”) Ha, the title of that post is “The Reveal: The Themeless Nursery.”
9. Do you watch any interior design TV shows – if so, what is your favorite?
Not anymore. They give me home envy and I don’t like that. It’s hard enough to love my old home, I don’t need television shows to make it magnified.
10. When was the last time you did something risk-taking?
I’m kind of a wimp. The biggest risk I took lately was driving on a Houston freeway. Or maybe changing Jansen’s diaper without a pee pee teepee.
Entry filed under: Ten on Tuesday.